Last week I talked about my test shoot for my thesis idea for macro images of lips with paint. Well, it did not work out, but it was not a total loss. We definitely learned what will not work in getting the look we want. We are going back to the drawing board to figure out what paints and make up will work together better than our previous attempt.
On the bright side I have another photo shoot planned with a great designer I worked with a few months ago. Here is an image from our last photo shoot together.
It was a lot of fun that day and we got some great imagery with our team. Our photo shoot tomorrow will have more of a spring look and hopefully the weather will work with us.The last time around I did not have an assistant with me. This time I am going to be utilizing a location lighting kit and managed to get three assistants to help me out. I also have someone coming to do some behind the scenes video of the shoot which I am sure will be great. I hope to share some new images with you all after tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment