Friday, May 31, 2013

A little late with this new post, but I have had a busy couple of weeks. I just finished up working three straight weeks at Studio N and I am still working on school and my own photo shoots. The month of May has been the busiest I have been in months. With that said, the most important thing I have come to realize in the last couple of weeks has been time management.
It really comes into play when juggling between school, family, work, and personal achievements. On any given day I would work, shoot, work on school work and watch my son. It gets very hectic, but it will pay off in the long run. I have been so busy attempting to accomplish everything that I have had little to no time to just enjoy life. Tomorrow that all changes. For my wife and I's seven year anniversary I decided to surprise her with a trip to San Diego. It will give us both a chance to relax and get away from reality for a couple of days. I leave you with a couple images from the two photo shoots I did last weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment